| || Member Benefits|
- Supervised Sailing hours where you can go sailing immediately on your own or with friends
- Lessons for all abilities
- Free daytime use with no guest fees of sailing dinghies, catamarans, and daysailers (appropriate ratings required)
- Social events
- Low cost keelboat reservations for up to two weeks
- Discounts (10-40%) at local gear vendors such as Fisheries Supply
Note: You must be a club member with the appropriate rating to take a sailboat out.
| || Initiation Fee|| Quarterly Dues|| Annual Dues|
| Student|| $25|| $45|| $135|
| Faculty/Staff|| $45|| $85|| $255|
| Alumni|| $45|| NA|| $255|
How to join
Buy club membership at one of two locations:
- HUB club office in sub-basement room 259. Cash or check only.
Waterfront Activity Center sail locker during supervised sailing hours. Cash or check.
- Summer hours: by appointment. Email email@example.com
We offer memberships on a quarterly or yearly basis to our students, faculty, and staff. Alumni must buy a yearly membership.
Spouses and Domestic Partners may join the club. A Spouse/Domestic Partner does not pay the initiation fee (the Student/Alumni joining will), and they are charged at the same level as the Student/Alumni who is joining.
An annual membership is valid for four quarters. The initiation fee is a one-time fee unless your membership lapses for two or more consecutive quarters (summer not included).